-
September 8th, 2006, 12:57 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I will post pics of my haul later but for now I have some brag time coming.
D*Con parade on CNN
You can see me at the start of the video at the back of the ecto-1
Plus we got on Good Day Atlanta.
Once more I am in the background but this time you can aslo see Zane and his lil ghostbuster outfit.
Here is a good shot of the team with the Ecto-1 before the parade:

More to come later.
-
September 8th, 2006, 02:12 AM
#2
-megalithanod
Guest
Sweet dude!
Always love to see your dedication to GB!
-
September 8th, 2006, 10:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
sweet! i saw that the other day and knew it was you!! cool!!
-
September 8th, 2006, 12:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It's nice that you incorporate your family in this and everybody have fun....
-
September 8th, 2006, 12:49 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
September 8th, 2006, 12:52 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
September 8th, 2006, 12:54 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
September 8th, 2006, 04:19 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Nice haul.. I've got the Guyver 1 myself, but that new head is new to me.. Damn them!!!!!!!
-
September 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Guyver was nice and all, but what about the character played by Jimmy "JJ" Walker in the movie? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Seriously, nice haul, and I really like the Horror Clicks.
-
September 8th, 2006, 05:27 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Guyver, is that your Ecto1? That's sweet!
A buddy of mine belongs to the Just Hearse'N Around Car Club out of Hell, Michigan and they want to outfit a 1959 Caddy Hearse to be an Ecto 1.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks